July 27, 2022
July 27, 2022
30 Forensic Engineering is one of Canada’s largest and most respected multi-disciplinary forensic firms. Our core team of 70 professional investigators, engineering technicians and support staff is enhanced through relationships with some of the top scientists, standard-makers and specialized consultants in North America serving a wide variety of industries including: Insurance, Manufacturing, Legal, Construction, Health Care, Commercial and Residential Property, Financial, Government, Hospitality, Mining, Renewable Energy and Transportation.
If you want to be a part of this fun, exciting, growing firm and contribute your skills, knowledge and abilities to our diverse group of professionals, we are looking for you.
The Operations Coordinator will support in the overall operation and organization of office and lab facility functions by performing all duties professionally and efficiently. This role reports directly into the COO or staff designated by the COO and supports the technical staff through managing and gathering documentation, evidence and equipment to support investigations while cataloging and maintaining evidence and office inventory.
• Maintain file and evidence storage in multiple facilities/locations
• Catalogue all new evidence and maintain internal tracking software for all inventory
• Receive and send deliveries, couriers, regular mail, and faxes
• Maintain common areas of office and lab
• Monitor office and lab supply inventory, and order replenishment supplies/special requests as required
• Coordinate shipments of files for offsite storage and maintain tracking spreadsheets for same
• Facilitate lab and office improvement projects, as required
• Triage facilities related inquiries and requests
• Review equipment requirements and ensure equipment remains calibrated
• Liaise with third-party vendors and contractors to retain services as needed
• Support other areas of the business (finance, project coordination), as required
• Perform additional duties as required
Competencies and Attributes:
• You are a people pleaser and will go out of your way to solve problems
• You enjoy collaborating with others, but are also keen to work independently
• Managing multiple priorities is one of your major strengths
• You are motivated to make meaningful progress on large projects, but also enjoy a daily workflow
• Variety in your work is important to you – you are happiest when you are not glued to your desk all day
• Light physical activity, keeping you moving, is a welcomed aspect of your role
• You have access to a vehicle and are able to travel between Mississauga and Toronto
• Post-secondary education and 1-3 years experience in a similar role
We are problem solvers. Together, our passionate and diverse professionals are relentless in their pursuit of the truth. We bring clarity to complex scientific problems to help our clients make decisions with confidence.
How we work:
Our corporate philosophy is based on providing an unparalleled combination of technical excellence, powerful reporting and professional service. That, combined with our commitment to ethical practice, has quickly established us as the preeminent forensic firm in Canada servicing the legal and insurance industries. The firm is progressive in its management practices and is committed to implement systems and protocols that will support ongoing growth.
30 Forensic Engineering Inc. believes in creating an inclusive workplace where all individuals have the opportunity to succeed. We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Contact a member of HR department if you need accommodation at any point in the application process.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary that is line with our defined pay structure
• Opportunity to earn annual bonus
• Flexible hours
• Hybrid remote work along with a variety of virtual and in-person events to help drive business and also connect with your colleagues
• Extended Health & Dental from day one
• PTO – Vacation & Personal Days
• Learning & Development
• Coverage of relevant certifications
• Wellness subsidy
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply through our applicant tracking system: https://30fe.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=74
We thank all candidates for their interest however, only those qualified for the position will be contacted.